Bizneslingua language training courses are carefully planned and managed through preparation, implementation and evaluation stages.
- We carry out detailed individual needs analyses in order to offer participants the most suitable training course to meet their expectations and company’s needs;
- We discuss the terms and conditions of the training
- We assess students’ language level (including their level according to the European Council scale)
- We set the final training format including group divisions, programmes and targets for each group, class schedules and team of tutors.
- We select relevant training materials
- We offer guidance and support throughout the learning process
- We monitor students’ progress through current methodological concepts, flexible training programmes, repetition and tests, classroom observations by Bizneslingua methodologists as well as evaluation surveys
- We carry out assessment tests
- We offer support for comprehensive administrative service agreements and contracts
- We evaluate the effectiveness of training by carrying out final tests
- We run a language training commissioning support programme to monitor the progress of individual students which includes teachers’ opinions and recommendations for further language development
- We produce progress reports for groups and individual learners
- We issue end of course certificates
- We offer progression training courses