General courses are organized in English, German, French, Russian and Spanish languages.
General courses are aimed at the comprehensive development of all language skills (writing, speaking, listening and reading) needed to communicate in a foreign language in everyday and professional situations. During the course, a variety of teaching methods and techniques are used with an emphasis on communication so that participants will not be afraid to use the spoken language.
The objectives of general courses are:
– the introduction of a wide range of vocabulary and grammatical structures that enable
communication in a foreign language environment
– breaking communicative barriers through a variety of exercises: in pairs and in groups through
problem solving and scene genres
– exercises in understanding spoken language in its various forms
– practising language skills – improving flexible use of structures, both lexical and grammatical, in
a wide range of daily and professional situations
– developing skills in giving opinions, participating in discussions, understanding and writing
As part of the general course you will receive:
– classes with professional staff
– classes in groups of 5 – 9 students
– new elegant classrooms equipped with modern multimedia technology
– free materials for language learning
– free language consultations
– 2 written reports on the progress of taught language
– certificate of completion
– free conversation club
– free access to the internet café
– free access to the foreign language library
– discounts on parties and events organized by Bizneslingua.