Exam training courses are organized in English and German languages.
Exam training courses prepare for the following exams:
– KET (Key English Test)
– PET (Preliminary English Test)
– FCE (First Certificate in English )
– CAE (Certificate in Advanced English )
– CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
– ZD (Zertifikat Deutsch)
– ZMP (Zentrale Mittelstufenprüfung)
– ZOP (Zentrale Oberstufenprüfung)
– KDS (Kleines Deutsches Sprachdiplom)
– GDS (Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom)
Exam courses focus on gathering and supplementing knowledge at an appropriate level and familiarise students with the structure of the exam, its requirements and types of questions. During classes, skills of speaking, listening, writing and reading comprehension are practised; lectures are given on lexical and grammatical issues at the relevant level necessary to pass the exam. Classes are based on textbooks and exam papers and are aimed at developing language skills while practising exam techniques, solving test questions and systematization of knowledge.
The course covers 120 hours of lessons, classes are held twice a week for 90 minutes.
The objectives of exam courses are:
– to become familiar with the structure of the exam, its requirements, types of questions and exam
– to improve knowledge in relevant grammatical areas
– to increase vocabulary
– to develop communication skills in a variety of everyday situations
-to master skills in major and minor points of oral and written expression, as well as detailed
– to master writing techniques for different types of texts.
As part of the examination course you will receive:
– module of 120 language lessons with a qualified and experienced teacher
– classes in groups of 5 – 9, consisting solely of adults
– classes twice a week, two hours per lesson
– new elegant training rooms equipped with modern multimedia technology
– free exam materials/papers
– free participation in the exam test – a mock exam
– free language consultations
– 2 written reports on language progress
– certificate of completion
– the possibility of catching up with learning missed due to absence
– free conversation club
– free access to internet café
– free access to the foreign language library
– free participation in parties and events organized by Bizneslingua
– discounts on textbooks for regular customers
– a gift from Bizneslingua.