“Together we can – individualization in teaching in the Gogolin Borough”
Aim of the project:
To assist in the individual learning process of pupils involved in the project from Primary Schools of the Gogolin Borough, in accordance with diagnosed needs and psychophysical capabilities.
The project involves the implementation of:
– activities for children with difficulties in reading and writing, including those at risk of dyslexia,
– speech therapy classes for children with disorders,
– physiotherapy exercises,
– activities developing the interests of gifted pupils in mathematics and natural sciences.
First to third year students from four primary schools in the Gogolin Borough taking part in the project are:
– Kornel Makuszyński Public Primary School No. 2 in Gogolin,
– Brzechwa Public Primary School No. 3 in Gogolin,
– Nicolaus Copernicus Public Primary School in Malnia,
– Silesian Insurgents Public Primary School in Kamień Śląski
Classes will be delivered by the Bizneslingua Centre for Foreign Languages in Krapkowice.
Classes will begin in December 2012 and will continue until May 2013.