„With IMPACT into the future”
Aim of the project:
The aim of the project is to improve the sales competencies and interpersonal skills of employees in micro and small enterprises in the Opole province.
Training with the Single Sales System IMPACT (4 days = 32h):
– the differences between the customer’s needs and desires,
-choosing the right customer,
– preparing for the conversation,
– relationship modelling (explanations, knowledge and using skills),
– the customer’s needs (techniques to develop effective questions),
– adaptation of relationship (the difference between traditional presentation-based sales and purpose –based,
– closing sales,
– transactions (how to ask for the order, strengthen and finalize the arrangements),
– work-based case studies,
– emotional intelligence in sales.
– strengthening implementation, knowledge and skills acquired during the training,
– setting sales targets,
– implementation of skills associated with successive stages of the Single System of IMPACT.
Implementation coaching is delivered via the internet and group meetings.
You can take part in the project if:
– you are a sole trader, employer or employee of a micro or small enterprise in the food, chemical, metallurgy, construction or wood services in the Opole province
– you work under a contract of employment having completed at least secondary education.
Priority will be given to women and businesses trading outside Opole.
Opening hours: 10.00-18.00
45-368 Opole, ul. Ozimska 63A
Tel .: 518 250 400
FPL Sp. z oo with its headquarters in /Łódź, ul. Piramowicza 9; tel .: (42) 6 300 900
Location and training dates:
The project provides 32 hours of training in a cycle of 8 hours a day, 4 days a week. Training will be organized in Opole and Krapkowice from March 2012 to April 2013.
The cost of training
The training is covered by de minimis aid – which means that 100% of this project is funded
Documents required from the employer:
Appendix No. 1- Company’s qualification questionnaire Download Word Download Pdf
Appendix No. 2- A copy of the KRS / records of the business being registered – certified as a true copy (not older than 3 months from the date when the agreement was signed)
Appendix No. 3- Statement of the company’s eligibility Download Word Download Pdf
Appendix No. 4- de minimis statement Download Word Download Pdf
Appendix No. 5- Information form for application for de minimis aid annexed to the Council of Ministers Download Word Download Pdf
Appendix No. 7- Entrepreneur statement of worker’s eligibility Download Word Download Pdf
Appendix No. 9- Agreement of participation in training project Download Word Download Pdf