About the project:
The project entitled, “Supporting competence from the beginning” is delivered in a terminal mode with a translational component under Priority VI “The labour market open to all”, Act 6.1 “Improving access to employment and supporting economic activity in the region,” 6.1.1 “Support for the unemployed in the regional labour market” Human Capital Operational Programme for the years 2007-2013.
Period of the Project: 01.03.2013. – 31.12.2014.
The leader of the project is the Regional Labour Office in Opole located at ul. Głogowska 25c, 45-315 Opole, a Partner of the Project – The Chamber of Crafts (employers’ organization) Handwerkskammer Mannheim Rhein – Neckar – Odenwald – B1, 1-2 Mannheim 68 – 159 Germany.
200 unemployed residents of the Opole province, aged between 15 to 30 years, will participate in the project.
Criteria for access to the project:
- 15 to 30 years of age(on the day of joining the project)
- permanent or temporary registration of residence in the Opole province
- remains without employment – a person not employed (person does not perform work or provide services on the basis of civil law contracts, including agency, contract – order, contract work, does not have membership of the agricultural production cooperative, cooperative of agricultural farmers or cooperative of agricultural services)
- capable and ready to take a part-time job of a least half time hours, and is registered as unemployed at the District Job Centre in their place of residence (permanent or temporary).
All participants will be given comprehensive support throughout the entire project including:
- counselling – Individual Action Plan (first meeting with a professional counsellor)
- counselling – workshop on active job search (one day)
- psychological support – a meeting with a psychologist (one meeting)
- counselling – Individual Action Plan (second meeting with a professional counsellor)
- training module in the German language, tailored to the needs of the participant and the labour market
- professional work experience in Poland (6 months) or apprenticeship in Germany (6 weeks)
- employment agency (two meetings with an employment adviser)
In addition, participants will be supported by a job coach (work assistant) during employment after completing the project and / or for the duration of their traineeship in Poland.
The Project Office is located at the headquarters of the project organiser ul.Oleska 127, 45-231 Opole. It is open from Monday to Friday from 7.30 till 15.30. Phone: (77) 231 44 44. Our clients are welcomed from 9.00 to 14.00.
Please visit our website: www.kompetencje.wup.opole.pl
Location of training courses:
All lectures for German language groups taking part in the project entitled, ”Supporting Competence at the Start,” will be held at Kosnego Street No. 72, 45-372 Opole on the second floor.
1. Schedule I recruitment gr. N1A1 Download Word Download Pdf
2. Schedule I recruitment gr. N1A2 Download Word Download Pdf
3. Schedule II recruitment gr. N2A1 Download Word Download Pdf
4. Schedule II recruitment gr. N2A2 Download Word Download Pdf
5. Schedule III recruitment gr. N3A1 Download Word Download Pdf
6. Schedule III recruitment gr. N3A2 Download Word Download Pdf
7. Schedule III recruitment gr. N3A3 Download Word Download Pdf
8. Schedule IV recruitment gr. N4A1 Download Word Download Pdf
9. Schedule IV recruitment gr. N4A2 Download Word Download Pdf
10.Schedule V recruitment gr. N5A1 Download Word Download Pdf
11. Schedule V recruitment gr. N5A2 Download Word Download Pdf
12. Schedule VI recruitment gr. N6A1 Download Word Download Pdf
13. Schedule VI recruitment gr. N6A2 Download Word Download Pdf
13. Schedule VI recruitment gr. N6A3 Download Word Download Pdf
14. Schedule VII recruitment gr. N7A1 Download Word Download Pdf
15. Schedule VII recruitment gr.N7A2Download Word Download Pdf
16. Schedule VIII recruitment gr.N8A1Download Word Download Pdf
17. Schedule VIII recruitment gr. N8A2 Download Word Download Pdf
18. Schedule IX recruitment gr.N9A2Download Word Download Pdf
19. Schedule IX recruitment gr. N9B1 Download Word Download Pdf
20. Schedule X recruitment gr. N10A1 Download Word Download Pdf
21. Schedule X recruitment gr.N10A2Download Word Download Pdf
22. Schedule X recruitment gr. N11B1 Download Word Download Pdf
23. Schedule XI recruitment gr.N11A1Download Word Download Pdf
24. Schedule XI recruitment gr. N11A2 Download Word Download Pdf
25. Schedule XII recruitment gr.N12A1ADownload Word Download Pdf
26. Schedule XII recruitment gr. N12A1B Download Word Download Pdf
26. Schedule XII recruitment gr. N12A2 Download Word Download Pdf
27. Schedule XIII recruitment gr.N13A1Download Word Download Pdf
28. Schedule XIII recruitment gr. N13A2 Download Word Download Pdf
29. Schedule XIII recruitment gr. N13B1 Download Word Download Pdf
30. Schedule XIV recruitment gr.N14A1ADownload Word Download Pdf
31. Schedule XIV recruitment gr. N14A1B Download Word Download Pdf
32. Schedule XIV recruitment gr. N14A2 Download Word Download Pdf
33. Schedule XV recruitment gr.N15A1ADownload Word Download Pdf
34. Schedule XV recruitment gr. N15A1B Download Word Download Pdf
35. Schedule XV recruitment gr. N15A2 Download Word Download Pdf
36. Schedule XVI recruitment gr. N16A1 Download Word Download Pdf
37. Schedule XVI recruitment gr. N16A2 Download Word Download Pdf
38. Schedule XVII recruitment gr. N17A2 Download Word Download Pdf