Highly qualified staff in employability training organisations
Aim of the project
The aim of the project is to strengthen the efficiency and quality of employability training organisations in the Opole province by updating and developing staff qualifications and competences in line with changing conditions in the job market and increasingly demanding requirements of job seekers and employers.
1. language training in the following languages:
– English and Dutch;
2. employability skills training on the following topics:
– advanced techniques in recruitment and selection,
– staff selection based on the Assessment Centre and Development Centre methods,
– Direct Search,
– personal strategy and employment planning ,
– customer relationship management in business,
– effective negotiations,
– business etiquette,
– interpersonal communication.
You can take part in the project if:
– you work in a micro or small enterprise (job market agency or training organisation) under contract of employment,
– you live and work in the Opole province.
Recruitment of participants takes place all year round and can be carried out using one of the following methods:
1. Phoning the project office (0 77 44 444 70)
2. Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization of training courses
The organizer of the training courses is The Bizneslingua Centre for Foreign Languages in Opole
Location and dates of training courses
Language training courses will be held in Opole and Krapkowice from October 2012.
120 hours of training including 2 hour lessons twice a week and 2 days of 8 hours of thematically specified training.
The costs of training courses
Training courses are funded by the European Social Fund and national funds under the Human Capital Operational Programme, Project VI, Act 6.1. Improvement in employment and supporting businesses in the region.
Documents required from the employee (trainee):
App No. 1- Terms and conditions of participation in the project Download Word Download Pdf
App. No. 4 Declaration of participation in the project Download Word Download Pdf
App. No. 5 Participant statement Download Word Download Pdf
Documents required from the employer:
Training contract Download Word Download Pdf
App. No. 1- Terms and conditions of training Download Word Download Pdf
App. No. 2 Summary of information collected about the appointed employee and selected course Download Excel Download Pdf
App. No.3 Application form of submitted information when applying for a de minimis aid Download Word Download Pdf
App. No. 3a-Statement Download Word Download Pdf
App. No. 3b- Statement Download Word Download Pdf
App. – A copy of financial statements for the past 3 years: 2009, 2010, 2011 *
* applies to companies with limited liabilities and joint stock companies.