Specialized courses are organized within the following subject areas: law, banking, medicine, marketing and tourism.
Designed for people who want to learn, or improve, terminology and the use of professional language as well as communication skills in the workplace. To make the training process more interesting, all sorts of additional materials complement specialized textbooks, such as articles from the press and specialist literature, clippings from magazines, printouts of websites, advertising, CDs and DVDs containing fragments of news, documentaries, films and commercials. Exercises and interesting case studies which practise language skills are based on these materials.
The course includes 120 hours of lessons, classes are held twice a week for 90 minutes.
As part of the specialist course you receive:
– module of 120 language lessons with a qualified and experienced teacher
– classes in groups of 5 – 9, consisting solely of adults
– lessons twice a week, two hours per lesson
– new elegant training rooms equipped with modern multimedia technology
– free materials for language learning
– free language consultations
– two written reports on language progress
– certificate of completion
– the possibility of catching up with learning missed due to absence
– free conversation club
– free access to the internet café
– free access to the foreign language library
– free participation in parties and events organized by Bizneslingua
– discounts on textbooks for regular customers
– a gift from Bizneslingua.