The aim of the Polish language course is to gain the skills and vocabulary required to communicate in the Polish language at an appropriate level, from absolute beginner to a highly advanced level of language proficiency.
The programme offers an introduction to the Polish language through active teaching in office situations and social events. Students will familiarize themselves with the lifestyle in Poland, taking into account cultural differences. While teaching the Polish language, staff from foreign multinational companies may include active learning in the context of negotiations, presentations, attending meetings and everyday office tasks.
Polish language courses are divided into modules based on selected topics, grammar and vocabulary relevant to the participants’ needs and to the duration and intensity of the particular course. As well as developing skills such as speaking and listening, participants can also practise reading comprehension and writing depending on the goals of the course. Participants complete exercises, tests and end of course exams. Teachers review progress and then prepare individual suggestions for each participant on learning progression options.
- The following books are used depending on the level of the course:
- Hurra po polsku 1, 2, 3, Małgorzata Małolepsza, Aneta Szymkiewicz, publisher: Prolog
- Odkrywamy język polski. Gramatyka dla uczących (się) języka polskiego jako obcego , Liliana Madelska, Małgorzata Warchoł-Schlottmann,; publisher: Prolog
- Cześć, jak się masz? I spotykamy się w Polsce, Władysław Miodunka, publisher: Universitas
- Test kwalifikacyjny po polsku, Agnieszka Burkat, Agnieszka Jasińska, publisher: Prolog